Last year I did the Salt Lake Century with Brady and my dad. This year being 8 months pregnant I opted out. My dad was going to do it this year but it didn't work out with his schedule. But Brady manned up and did it himself. I was there at each stop trying to cheer him on. This ride isn't really a spectator event but I wanted to be there to support him. I'm really proud of him. I know how hard it is not only physically but to push yourself mentally. He did a great job. Way to go babe! Here he is at taking off...100 miles to go...
Here he is coming in for his last stop, 83 miles down only 17 left. He looks great!
Coming in for the finish!
Luckily it was great weather. A little breezy but better then all the rain we've been having. We both got a little more sun then we anticipated.

No comments:
Post a Comment