Well, my stay at home mom time has come to an end. I'm going back to work tomorrow and I so don't want to. I'm pretty much dreading it but I am definitely counting down the months till Brady graduates and we can hopefully move somewhere. It has been really nice to spend all my time with Miller. Who knows, maybe work will be a nice break. I'll have to see how it goes. Being with him all the time and taking care of him while trying to get other stuff is not easy but I've really enjoyed it. Hopefully he doesn't do too much cute stuff in the few hours I'm gone.
I couldn't get to my camera in time this morning so I had to settle with my phone. Brady was getting ready for bed and was playing with Miller while he was in his crib. Miller was smiling so much it was so so cute. It is so fun for me to watch Brady play with Miller

I just think this is one of the cutest pictures. He looks so cute with his vans on!

Can't get enough!
No comments:
Post a Comment