We had a lovely Father's day. Miller wore his fancy tie and I tried taking some pictures. I got a few cute ones and edited some. He had food all over his face and a little scratch by his eye so I had to get rid of that. Some day I'd love to get a nice camera...anyways, we spent the evening at Shandy's and ate Tony's pizza and had a good time.
Lucy wearing Dexter's shoes. Funny girl.
Sweet Phoebe with her awesome grass crawl.
Don't ya love his red knees! Someone asked me if they were sunburned! It's just from crawling!
He doesn't like sitting on wood chips...
but he likes eating them.

I got Brady this yummy yummy cake for Father's day. So much easier then making one! I'm so grateful for Brady. He's such a great father to Miller. I'm excited for when he's older and can go golfing and do things with Brady. I'm also grateful for a wonderful father-in-law and especially for my father. He's a great dad and such a good example.
Love you all!















Adorable!! Love that tie!!
ReplyDelete