Not Too Much Syrup

Not Too Much Syrup

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Memorial Day

We didn't go anywhere this year for Memorial weekend since we had just gone to Arizona. I worked in the morning then we planned a hike for the afternoon. Brady picked the hike. He said he had done it before and it was just a short, easy hike. Well it wasn't crazy tough but it was pretty steep and definitely longer then he led on. The only problem was that the trail was really overgrown. My legs got so scratched up. I still have to be careful shaving. Anyways, Miller loved it and fell asleep towards the end. The view at the top was very pretty. We took Brady's family dog Dug (yes spelled dug) along with us. He's fun to hike with and makes us feel safer. Next hike I need to remember to have Brady take a photo or two so I can be in some pictures.










1 comment: