Not Too Much Syrup

Not Too Much Syrup

Friday, October 12, 2012

fall fall fall

I snapped some photos in the car a few weeks ago when we were on our way to Park City. Very pretty fall colors!

 Brady and I both love fall/Halloween time. Brady went through a sweet cinnamon pumpkin fragrance oil in about a week. He loves to light those things. I put the decorations up way too early and you better believe we were at the pumpkin patch the day they opened to get our family package deal. We got 2 corn stalks, a bail of hay, and 15 pumpkins. We have a sweet set up on the porch which I still need to get a picture of. We figured we could leave that stuff all up through Thanksgiving. Since we live in basement no one but us probably ever sees our porch but we do everyday and I love it.
 Miller enjoying himself. These pictures were taken almost 2 weeks ago and it seemed so warm. Now I'm bundled up with a blanket and sweater.









 Miller picking his pumpkins.

Happy fall! And we are for sure having a girl! I'm already being spoiled by lots of pink things which is so weird because I'm so use to boy stuff. But I love it!

1 comment: