Not Too Much Syrup

Not Too Much Syrup

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Monroe at 6 and 7 months

I find myself forgetting to keep up with our blog. Mostly because of instagram I'm guessing. But I still like having a blog so I've got some catching up to do. Sweet little Monroe is 7 months old now. I'm sure I keep saying I can't believe she's growing so fast but I really can't. She's an angel, a little dramatic at times but mostly super sweet. Her and Miller have started really becoming friends these days. I find myself almost in tears as I see them hold hands and giggle at each other. For some reason in the car is where they get laughing the most. It's absolutely precious. Most of the time I am totally exhausted and at my whits end. Of course some days are better then others. Sometimes I feel totally accomplished and some days I can't remember when I washed my hair last. But it's worth it for these little stinkers. Monroe has 2 teeth and she loves to eat. She is getting better at feeding herself but she's not interested in a bottle. We are working on a sippy cup but basically I can't be away from her for long. She started biting me which was insanely painful but it's been a few days since it's happened so hopefully she learned it hurts me. She likes to sit up and play with toys and scoot around on her belly. The first few pics are her at 6 months and the last few are at 7.











1 comment:

  1. That's how I feel too! It's so hard sometimes! Ugh! Worth it though! She's so cute!!

    ReplyDelete