Not Too Much Syrup

Not Too Much Syrup

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July! I can't believe it's already July! So crazy...Brady and I went all out this year and bought a package of $10 fireworks...I know we're out of control. I just use to always think fireworks were such a waste of money and Brady loves them so we compromised. Our landlord's dog enjoyed the evening with us. Trigger looks like a robot dog in this picture.



Our kind neighbors let us light up one of their bigger fireworks. As you can see ours to the left were about 1/4 the size.
Sparklers! Our favorite!





This picture was on Shandy's roof July 3rd. We watched the Stadium of Fire fireworks from there. Cheap seats!

1 comment:

  1. Jen- I miss you. You are still just as cute as ever. How is married life? What are you up too these days? Where do you live. Im glad you found my blog so we can keep up with each others lives. I hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete