Not Too Much Syrup

Not Too Much Syrup

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Happy Anniversary!


Well it's been over a month...I'm just getting to it a little late. Brady and I celebrated our two year anniversary last month. I can't believe it's been two years! So far so good. We're learning as we go that's for sure. I'm so grateful for Brady. He is such a great husband. This month I've had the opportunity to be in the temple quite a bit to see my friends get sealed. Each time I was in the temple all I could think about was Brady and spending eternity with him. It brought tears to my eyes then and even now. I just felt so blessed all at once to be sealed to him. I'm so looking forward to the future (not that I don't love now, because I do) but I was just picturing him playing with our kids and being such an incredible father. I love you Brady! For our anniversary we headed to Park City like last year for a couple of days. We of course went golfing. Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of both of us...but here is Brady by a pretty waterfall.

No comments:

Post a Comment