Well my dad and I got another half under our belt and Shandy and Dave completed their first of many. This was a fun half marathon, much more downhill then the Salt Lake but the scenery was beautiful. Most of the run was down Cedar Canyon and the last few miles in Cedar. Shandy and Dave did amazing and I think we all had a good time despite the aches and pains and stomach issues. I sure could have done without the bathroom breaks behind trees...I'll just leave it at that. I still was able to beat my previous pace, let's just hope next time my stomach doesn't give me any trouble. Here we are!
Poor dad pushed through his hurting hamstring, glad he is feeling better. I just feel like he is in so much pain in this picture...and he was.
Dave finishing it out like a champ, don't worry none of us needed the ambulance.
Dexter was so excited and he ran to the finish line with Shandy. She freakin' rocked it.
Oh ya sweaty babes.
Some sheep Brady and Dave found by Brianhead peak.
A sweet Volkswagen bus at Brianhead for Octoberfest.
Brianhead peak.

Dexter was a funny man riding in the car to dinner. I asked him how he got the hole in his jeans and he said Jesus put it there.
No comments:
Post a Comment