Fall Break! Brady gets a few days off in the fall so we headed down to Vegas for a few days this year. We both needed some dental work done, cleanings and stuff. Brady had an abscess tooth a few weeks before and we actually had to rush down to Vegas to have it fixed. An extremely nice endodontist and friend of Matt's helped us out. Brady was in sooo much pain and we were so grateful to get it fixed. Anyways he had to have the root canal redone and we both got our teeth cleaned. I also had my one and only wisdom tooth taken out by my wonderful dad. But it was so nasty! It was black on top but the roots were white. Normally if the tooth is dead the roots are black also. Neither my dad nor brother knew why. Here's a picture if you are curious...
We went out on the lake for a few hours and had a great time. I seriously haven't been out to the lake for 2 years! I had a blast.

I gave my mom my camera when I was wake boarding and she got this sweet picture of herself in the rearview mirror.


Jordy just got too sleepy.

Some pictures of the new Hoover Dam bypass bridge. It's quite the site close up.
Brady, my dad, brother, Drewski, and myself hit the links for a few hours out in Boulder City. We had a nice trip. It's always great to get away even if it's only for a few days.
No comments:
Post a Comment