Not Too Much Syrup

Not Too Much Syrup

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Big Day

Today Miller had lots of visitors. It was fun to see friends and family. And I'm hoping the busy day will help him sleep good tonight! My Grandma Simmons made Miller his baby blanket and she and my Aunt Shellie brought it to him today. It was great to see them. Can I just say that I still have the baby blanket she made me and that I slept with it throughout high school. Ya, good stuff. It is pretty much see through now so it is safely packed away. I love that blanket so much and I'm so excited for Miller to have his. I love this precious picture. So cute!
He likes to hold his head up with his hands.
My friend Michelle had been up in Idaho visiting family and stopped by on her way home. It was great to have someone to chat with. He looks a little goofy in this picture. He had just eaten and was about to fall asleep.
So if you saw the Vans blanket we made Miller then you know how much Brady loves Vans. I decided to sew a Vans tag on one of his onesies. I think it turned out so cute! I really wish Vans would start making more stuff for babies besides shoes. The shoes are adorable but Brady would be so happy if they started making clothes. We have a long while before he can fit into Vans clothes for boys.
Things are going pretty good. Still keeping up with our schedule. It seems to be the only thing we can do right now. He seems to be doing a lot better with his oxygen. It's pretty much on zero most of the day but it seems like whenever I take the tubing out of his nose his saturation levels jump all over the place. I'm just hoping he keeps getting better everyday. Tomorrow he will be 4 weeks old. Part of me can't believe it's been 4 weeks and part of me feels like it has been forever. One day at a time...

No comments:

Post a Comment