Brady and I had the great idea of making Miller a quilt out of some of Brady's old Vans t-shirts. So we figured out which ones we wanted to use, Brady came up with the pattern, I cut everything out, and he sewed it all together. It ended up being pretty hard and took longer then we thought but it turned out so so cute. I told him we need to make one for us. That would require a lot more shirts though. This is the quilt after the top was all sewed together.
Here is the finished product. The back is that super soft minky fabric. So cozy! We decided to tie the quilt with yarn and I think it turned out cute. Except my fingers are really sore now!
We also wanted to make a car seat cover for the little man. Brady found this skull and bones fabric and couldn't resist. I used the some extra fabric to cover a travel wipes case. I just used hot glue, no sewing for me. I just can't wait to have Miller in his car seat. I'm so glad Brady knows how to sew. What a good skill for a guy to have. Thanks babe!
They turned out SO cute!!! I love it!
ReplyDelete