Well I just got home from our 5am feeding and I'm pumping a bit before getting back into bed for a few more hours of sleep. He ate really well this morning which is a blessing because if he didn't he would have to get his NG tube put back in. But he reached his requirement for this last shift so we will see how the next one goes. I sort of feel like I am missing out on Miller's first few weeks of life. I know he won't remember but sometimes it is just hard to think I'm not seeing every smile or there to hold him every time he cries. I just really hope he comes home soon. Who knows maybe it will be this week. I won't get my hopes up though.
He's such a big boy he holds his binky all by himself. The clothes they put on him at the hospital are just a little too big. He still looks handsome.
Wow! That binky looks HUGE!!! I'm glad he is doing better! Hang in there, maybe the worst is behind you!
ReplyDelete