He looks so adorable! I can't imagine having a baby that small though. I will be praying for you guys. I want to talk when everything settles down and little Miller gets to come home. Love ya! PS- I'm actually jealous you get to be at the hospital so much.... I miss UVRMC. I seriously dream about working there several times a week. Also, I know some of the NICU nurses there and they're awesome! He's in good hands.
He looks so adorable! I can't imagine having a baby that small though. I will be praying for you guys. I want to talk when everything settles down and little Miller gets to come home. Love ya! PS- I'm actually jealous you get to be at the hospital so much.... I miss UVRMC. I seriously dream about working there several times a week. Also, I know some of the NICU nurses there and they're awesome! He's in good hands.
ReplyDelete