Not Too Much Syrup

Not Too Much Syrup

Friday, July 22, 2011

We made it home!

This is Miller's first picture taken at home. It is great to have him home. It still feels a little...strange I guess. Maybe it's because I am still suppose to be pregnant but I just feel like I don't know what I'm doing. Hopefully I'll catch on soon. His home oxygen is kind of portable. Of course it's not ideal but he doesn't have as many cords on him as he did in the hospital. So far he has been doing good. We took him to the doctor this morning and everything looked good. Just keeping up with the oxygen and we will check back in a week. My mom was so nice to sleep by him last night so Brady and I got a good night sleep.
Got him all set up in the car! He was good on the drive home.
Not super happy to be in his car seat when I first put him in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment