Today was a BIG day for Miller. He is 2 months old today! I can hardly believe it. Today was also the first time Miller has gotten to wear footie pajamas. He has had the oximeter on one of his feet since he was born. We got rid of all the oxygen stuff last week but kept the oximeter just to keep monitoring him. I also ordered a monitor that goes under his crib mattress and will alarm his he happens to stop breathing. That is mostly for my own piece of mind. He has been doing so well with his oxygen levels so today we got rid of the oximeter! I just put him down for bed and it is so weird to not walk in the room and see the monitor with his sats and pulse. Hopefully I will be able to sleep tonight. I'm just so use to seeing it. But I've tested out this monitor and I know it works almost the same just without being connected to him. It will be so nice to feed him in the night without all the cords. And I'm just in love with how cute he looks in these pajamas. Such an adorable boy. I seriously pretty much have to hold back tears every time I look at him. I just can't believe how cute he is.
One last picture of the oximeter. I couldn't get rid of it without a picture.
Miller has this thing about starring at the ceiling. My dad says he is looking at the stars but I think he's looking at angels or something like that. Brady just thinks I'm nuts but man he just stares into space.
So chubby! He looks so huge to me. I'm curious to see his percentages when we go for his appointment Monday.
Still loves to sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment