Things are going good with Miller. He is kind of in a fussy stage but it's not that bad...he just really likes to sleep and eat. He is so cute and I swear he grows everyday. He is sleeping well at night in his crib. Just wakes up to eat and goes back down pretty easy. He is doing really well with his oxygen levels. I have been talking with one of his nurses from the NICU and come to find out it is normal for babies to dip/desat in their deep sleep. So knowing that makes me feel better. Since I am so use to having him on a monitor I still put it on at night. Brady really wants to get rid of it, and I do too but I am really anxious about it. I think I am going to get this monitor that goes under his mattress and senses his movement and breathing. It will alarm if they stop breathing. All the reviews on it are really good and Matt and Kay have one. I think it will give me some peace of mind and help me sleep at night once I get rid of his pulse ox. Only problem is the price. Oh well, just add it to the bills that are piling up. And Brady takes the MCAT tomorrow. Good luck babe!
Brady was holding Miller and put him down for a nap. This is where he put him. Wedged in the corner of the couch.
Sleepy cute cousins!
Looks like he really likes this cute quilt our bishop's wife made us...
Glad he's doing well! Good luck to Brady!
ReplyDelete