So Miller's first laugh was a few weeks ago at Lake Powell. It is a Navajo tradition that whoever makes a baby laugh first has to throw them a party. That person is suppose to be a big influence in their life. Since no one really made him laugh the first time Brady and I threw him a party. We had his laughing party last Sunday. It was a good time. Miller slept through most of it but we had fun eating Navajo tacos and duck cupcakes. Brady is the only one who has gotten him to laugh since then so I like to think he will be a great influence in Miller's life. And I know he will. I had gotten a coupon for 100 free photos so I just decided to hang them up outside. Looking at all the NICU pictures made me cry. I'm glad that is all over. We are going to a NICU reunion next week when they open the brand new NICU at Timp hospital.


No comments:
Post a Comment