Not Too Much Syrup

Not Too Much Syrup

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Cornbelly's

Miller and I went to Cornbelly's last week with Melissa and Ellie. It was such a nice and HOT day. It pretty much made me really excited for fall/Halloweens to come when Miller is older. Ellie loved it, Miller slept most of the time, and I got sunburned. All around good time. It brought me back to 5 years ago when I worked there. Can't believe that was 5 years ago! We tried to get a cute picture by the pumpkins but it was so sunny we couldn't open our eyes.
So sunny!
Miller riding on the wooden school bus.
I think it's funny to stick his head in these things.

Hayride


Cow train!

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I miss the Utah fall time. Miller looks so adorable. I hope I get to meet him one day before he gets too big. I miss our lunch dates! PS- Ty has that same shirt.

    ReplyDelete