Last weekend Brady and I decided to get our pumpkins. There is a cute little family farm by our house that donates the proceeds to a good cause so we ran there to get our pumpkins. Miller may not have been the biggest fan as you can tell by the pictures, but we got him a pumpkin anyway. Hopefully we'll make it to more pumpkin patches before the season ends.
He's giving me this look like, "Mom, seriously?"
I tried to hurry and grab the camera because Brady was making Miller smile a bunch but of course as soon as I got the camera he stopped. He is smiling a lot now and it's so cute. Every time I lay him down after he eats or when I go to pick him up he gives the cutest smiles, I love it.
Sporting his monster shirt.

Wearing dad's new headphones. Brady's headphones went out so he sent them back into the company and they gave him $90 towards new ones (even though he got the other ones on ebay for $15). Despite my distaste for these large earmuff headphones, these are the ones Brady wanted. But they look awfully cute on Miller and they really do have good sound.
No comments:
Post a Comment