This is Miller at his first pow wow. I took some video but I can't figure out how to load it. UVU had their annual pow wow this weekend. Brady normally has to volunteer for the multicultural club but this year we just got to go enjoy. We made some cakes for the cake walk and it's also a free ticket in. Miller seemed to enjoy it a lot, possibly because it was super loud. In this picture he's watching some of the dancers. Hopefully I can get the videos uploaded.

Miller hanging out at Joann's with us.

This was when we went to the new NICU at Timpanogos hospital. Man, too bad Miller wasn't born in November! The new NICU was unbelievable. It was so huge and so up to date. Hopefully we never have to have another baby in the NICU but if we do I would want to be there. It was fun to see some of his nurses and catch up.
What a chubby little cutie!
ReplyDelete