Not Too Much Syrup

Not Too Much Syrup

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Brady and I both love Halloween. We've had our pumpkins for a few weeks now and we finally carved them. I'm pretty pleased with how my mummy turned out. Brady of course did the skull and he carved the monster for Miller. He copied a monster off Miller's shirt. We had a fun day. Looking forward to Halloweens to come. Brady and I both want a dog and we saw some sweet dog costumes while we were out. It was a beautiful night, not too cold. And now it's November! I can't believe it. And it snowed today...not happy about that. In other news, Miller turned 4 months on Sunday. Can't believe how fast time has gone. We are going to a NICU reunion Thursday. It should be fun. I still get tears in my eyes every time Miller smiles and giggles which is a lot now. I'm wondering how long that will last. We got another bill yesterday and I can't help but be stressed out about money. I just have to look at Miller and realize he is worth all the money in the world. I just wish I had all the money in the world. Anyways, hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!



Our sweet pumpkins.
Perhaps Miller doesn't like Halloween as much as we do. His face cracks me up.
Brady did a great job carving the monster.
Big yawn! But all ready to go trick or treating.

Give me your candy!
Ready to go!

All tuckered out after trick or treating.
Cute pjs.

No comments:

Post a Comment