Not Too Much Syrup

Not Too Much Syrup

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Here's to a great weekend

I had a nice birthday weekend with my little family. I just can't believe I'm 27! Brady took care of Miller Friday during the night and made me orange rolls, eggs, and sausage for breakfast. We had kind of a lazy day then headed up to my favorite restaurant, Red Iguana, in the late afternoon. We wanted to go early because the wait there can get ridiculous. It was so nice to get there before the rush. Then we just did some window shopping, one of our favorite things to do these days. It almost feels like you are buying things if you look at them. Haha, it really does. We went to REI, the South Towne mall, Pier 1, and Carters. I did want to get Miller some Christmas pjs, so we picked these up. He is so cute. Then we came home and ate my favorite cake, vanilla ice cream with lemonade concentrate and vanilla cookies. So yummy! It was a great day.
Cute guy when we first put him in the swing.....
....about 2 minutes later....
Our cute chubby guy, I can't get enough of this hat, or those cheeks.

Yummy cake. Thanks for the cute candles mom!

Cute church outfit. And a crazy face.

We're looking forward to Thanksgiving and the holiday season. Can't believe it's that time of year again. We don't have many fall decorations so I just put our Christmas stuff up when I took down the Halloween decorations. We just can't wait to get our tree this week!

1 comment: