Christmas Eve has always been one of my favorite days of the year. Growing up we always had the best Christmas Eve parties. Family, friends, food, fun, Santa. Such good memories. This year we spent Christmas down in Vegas. The weather was so beautiful, it was pretty much insane. Instead of doing the traditional Santa at the evening party, we had breakfast with Santa Christmas Eve morning. It was really fun. And breakfast was delicious. Unfortunately we all came down with colds over the break and Brady had his and Christmas Eve and Christmas. So he missed the Santa pictures. This "particular" Santa is a good old family friend. It was fun to see him. Miller enjoyed his Santa time.

He wasn't really into opening presents this year. Can't wait for next year!
Grandma and grandpa with 8 of 9 grandkids. It will be 11 in April! Melissa and Rob found out they are having 2 girls and told us on Christmas Eve. So exciting!
I so love my parents house. I often find myself dreaming of having a house someday...and decorating it like my mom does. She does such a good job. So beautiful.
The only picture I got of the evening party. The traditional pinata.

We went to a UNLV basketball game before Christmas. Little Miller fell asleep on Brady's lap.
A few days before Christmas Brady was invited for an interview at North Dakota University medical school. We are very very excited. His interview is February 11. It was really expensive to fly out of Salt Lake into Grand Forks, North Dakota, so we are driving down to Vegas and he flies out of there. We are a little anxious and I keep getting a little ahead of myself. Today I was looking at housing in Grand Forks on Craigslist. It doesn't help to plan ahead right? Good luck babe! So proud of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment