So I'm still trying to catch up blogging from our Christmas break. Better late then never. Christmas was very nice this year. My parents church was at 9 so we went for a nice meeting then headed home. Miller obviously had no idea what was going on but we got him presents anyway. I found myself a little obsessed with buying books for him. I bought books on Ebay that Brady and I both liked growing up, and just some other cute ones. I got them all used and for really good prices but I may have gotten a few too many. Oh well, it's a good thing to collect. And there's so many more that I want to get too! We had a great and enjoyable day.

Not super into it. Turns out he was ready for a nap right when we got home from church.

Threw all the presents on him.
These are all the books we got Miller. Maybe he will enjoy opening them next year.


My dad always plays some really fun games on Christmas that we all look forward to. There's always Deal or No Deal and the star game (basically you win really sweet prizes/$ in all the games). This year to decide who went first in picking the stars, we had to build boats out of one piece of paper with no tape or anything. Then we had to float them in the tub to see whose floated the longest. Who knew that Grandma Weaver was such a craftsman? Her boat was pretty sweet. I whipped out an origami boat and everyone else...well, they tried. Here is everyone looking into the bath tub watching the action.
Watching in through the shower.

Brady's looked cool but sunk first. I'm happy to say I came out victorious.

How fun! Looks like a great vacations! Miller is so cute!
ReplyDelete