Not Too Much Syrup

Not Too Much Syrup

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Random photos

Brady sent me this picture at work awhile ago. He does look a bit crazy in this picture but he has started this strange finger sucking business. He sucks his middle finger and ring finger on his right hand. That is exactly how he is holding his bottle in this photo. In hopes that he doesn't become an crazy finger sucking baby we throw in the binky now and then. He's a funny guy. It's really fun watching him grow up and seeing his personality starting to show.
These two are just more examples of his silliness. I've cut his hair again since these pictures. The front just keeps growing but he has successfully rubbed all the hair off the back of his head.

I dropped a picture frame right on Brady's head while I was taking down the Christmas decorations. I took a picture to show him the damage. I felt really bad, it was a heavy frame. Luckily he has healed up nicely. No permanent damage, I hope...and yes that's a bag of frozen edamame we were using as an ice pack.
We left our Christmas tree up while we were away for the holidays. I just couldn't bear to take it down before we left. But we forgot to take a photo by the lovely tree as a family before Christmas so this is our post Christmas-Christmas picture.

Cutest little guy. He always gives this blank stare when you take pictures of him. I promise he does smile, a lot in fact. Maybe he just hates pictures, like his dad.

2 comments: