Not Too Much Syrup

Not Too Much Syrup

Thursday, August 2, 2012

July July

We hiked rock canyon a couple of weeks ago. It was really fun, a bit hard to get going at the beginning but once we got further in and in the shade it was much better. Dug (yes spelled Dug) came with us as usual. He loves hiking, so does Miller. The trail was quite steep at times and we got passed a few times by people jogging this trail! I was just blown away. I was a sweaty mess, breathing hard and here were people jogging passed us! I was motivated to get in better shape. Not sure I'll ever be able to jog that trail though. 




 Miller hanging out before bed time.

 We went on a family golf trip with grandpa Lybbert last week. Miller has been golfing with us a few times and he seems to enjoy it. Probably because he loves to crawl around and eat grass and dirt! I missed getting a picture of him with dirt all over his face. We had a good time. It was a little too hot out for my liking so I was a little on the grumpy side but we still had a fun time. 






 Miller's new favorite spot. He loved driving the cart.


We failed to do fireworks on the 4th of July but we bought a small and wimpy pack for the 24th. Shandy and Curtis went all out and bought some sweet ones. We had a good time and now I know that Miller loves fireworks! He had a good time. It was way past his bed time and he was just in awe. He loved sparklers too. 








No comments:

Post a Comment