We took Miller to the Living Planet Aquarium last weekend. We saw lots of fish, otters, penguins, bugs, sharks, rays, turtles...it was fun.
Weird cheesy face.
Wagon fun. Brady pulled Miller around in a wagon the other day. He had lots of fun until...
he tipped over. He's screaming in this picture it's kinda cute.
So I hopped in to save the day.
Chasing dug around. He laughs so hard when Brady does this.
Pool party! Our sweet neighbor gave Miller this little pool. He had a good time in it.
Oh yes and one last bit of summer fun...I'm pregnant! Baby #2 is on the way and expected the end of February. I've been feeling absolutely terrible. Tired, nauseous, grumpy...all the good stuff. Hopefully I'll get some more energy here in a few weeks. I've been coming home from work just exhausted. No energy to cook or do much of anything besides lie on the couch. We're excited for this new adventure ahead.


























CONGRATS!! So happy for you guys! Does t being pregnant suck?? Sorry you're not feeling well. Cute pics!!
ReplyDeleteOmg!!! Yay!
ReplyDeleteahhhhhhh! Congratulations, that is so exciting!!
ReplyDelete