Not Too Much Syrup

Not Too Much Syrup

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Catching up

Happy Halloween! Beautiful sunset.
 Our pumpkins this year. Brady did the haunted house and I did the other 2 for Miller and I.
 Miller on our porch.

 A little drool won't hurt a pumpkin!


 Feeding the ducks at the park.
 Miller being Miller in the swing.

 Our new favorite picture of little man.
 Hoogle zoo on Halloween.
 A wandering peacock.


 Miller in a fake eagle's nest. There are 2 bald eagles behind him if you look close.
 My favorite! Giraffes.

 The new baby giraffe.




Miller enjoying the orangutan.

 We finished at the zoo just in time to meet everyone for trick or treating.
 Miller was a shark last year but it still fit this year so he was a shark again. Next year his little sis can be a shark!






 Our pumpkins after a few days on the porch. A little sad looking.
At the UVU Pow Wow
 Brady got honored for graduating and everyone shook their hands.


 I was making a video for work and this picture turned out pretty cute.
 Bowling work party.
Miller in the trash.
 

 Little man partying on my birthday. It was cute because he kept the hat on.

 My sweet decorations and cake.

 

Pulling in with our tree.
 My instagram pictures so far.














 Ok that's a lot of catching up. I've been busy working lately so I got a little behind. I find myself extremely exhausted after work so I just come home and crash on the couch. This pregnancy has seemed a bit harder for me. But we're getting closer. I'm in my third trimester and I can't wait for February to come!









1 comment:

  1. What a cutie! Is that Molly I see in those pics? Glad you're on instagram now! I feel a lot more tired now in this pregnancy too!

    ReplyDelete