Not Too Much Syrup

Not Too Much Syrup

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Zoo lights

We went to zoo lights at the Hogle zoo the beginning of December. Brady had been wanting to go so we went on opening night. It was pretty crowded but not too bad. We were all bundled up since it was a bit chilly. Somehow I forgot my jacket and Miller's milk but we survived. I also turned on the camera to take some pictures and it immediately died. Good planning by me. Miller was cracking me up. He was so curious about his mittens but did good keeping everything on since it was keeping him warm. I hadn't felt too great the whole day and ended up losing my dinner in the car on the way home. Luckily I had a brown paper bag in the car to puke in. We hurried and got off the freeway to throw the nasty bag away. Let's just say it almost made it out of the car before bursting through the bottom. Oh the joys of being pregnant! As least it's a funny story now. 




1 comment:

  1. Don't you love pregnancy? No fun! I'm the worst at planing outings! I always forget stuff!! Haha!! Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete