Not Too Much Syrup

Not Too Much Syrup

Friday, April 19, 2013

Photo overload

I sort of spaced making a blog post but realized I needed to post Monroe's 2 month photos, since she's now 2 1/2 months. Most of these pictures were taken on my phone over the last month or so.Things are going great here. I think I've finally adjusted to 2 kids. They're great, both so cute and precious. I've been really trying to enjoy them at their ages and savor every moment. I've been able to snuggle Monroe a bunch during Miller's nap and it's so much fun! She loves to nap on my chest and I love it too. A little mother-daughter bonding. She's a doll. Last night she slept through the night! I'm not planning on it routinely but it's sure nice when you get 5-6 hours of straight sleep. I had dreams last night! Amazing! Brady's job is going great and we still have not heard from the 2 dental schools we applied to for this fall. Basically he is on the waiting list and students that are already admitted don't have to make their final decision till sometime in May, so it looks like we'll be waiting for another month. I swear everyday when I check the mail my heart skips a beat expecting there to be a denial letter in the mailbox. I'm certainly praying my heart out that we get in but I'm also happy here and I could see us here for another year. Just for Brady's sake, retaking the DAT and doing all the applications are things I could do without! So monotonous. It would just be nice to know our fate. Oh well, we'll know eventually I suppose. For now we are just waiting for the weather to warm up for good so we can get outside! We had a few warm days and now it's freezing again! Woke up to snow a few days ago. Anyway, here's some photo fun.

Little man enjoying the skate park. I think he would have stood at that fence forever if we let him.



A little jeep ride at the mall.



One of my favorite pictures of Miller. Just describes him perfectly. Binky, glass of milk, wooden spoon,  and one sock. He's such a funny kid.








Outside on the one warm day so far this year. I got totally sunburned, like bad.












The kids on St. Patrick's day, heading to church.





Brady gets off work early Fridays, now that we live so close he can stay later the rest of the week. We've been able to go golfing up in Heber twice and it's been so fun! Grandma Lybbert watched the little ones so we even got to go alone.



This isn't the best side by side, I need to recreate it again but I put Monroe in Miller's old pjs and Brady reminded me of the headphone picture we took of Miller. Now we don't have the same headphones anymore, Brady got different ones, and Miller had much more hair but I think they look very similar! Cuties. 



Our Easter loot. Miller's new favorite toy is the golf clubs. He's obsessed, always carrying them around.

Outside at Brady's parents house after church on Easter.








I had to get one of Monroe in this adorable dress from Brady's friend Andrew. She was asleep when I took the cute ones of Miller outside.











Monroe's 2 month photos. She weighed 9 lbs 1 oz at her 2 month appointment. She's almost gained 4 lbs!






If you notice how Monroe's thumb is inbetween her pointer and middle finger in the picture on the left, she does this all the time and it cracks me up.





1 comment:

  1. What a cutie! They are both so cute! It is hard adjusting to two kids huh? I have the same bouncy seat as you! Too funny! Cam already weighs over 9 pounds at 2 weeks! Haha!! Good luck with dental school!

    ReplyDelete