Not Too Much Syrup

Not Too Much Syrup

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

4 months

Our little angel face, cutie pie baby girl is 4 months old! She's 13.5 pounds and 23 inches long. It's really strange to go to the doctor and actually have my child on the percentile scale. She's in the 50% for weight! Craziness! Miller has always been below the percentiles. She just might pass him up soon! She's an awesome and sweet baby, so talkative and loves to eat her hands. She loves to sit and stand and she will cry if someone holds her over their shoulder or in their arms like a normal baby. Brady and I have been catching up on some old Parks and Recreation at night and she loves to just sit on the couch and watch with us. She still adores her big brother and watches his every move. She sleeps soundly through the night which just blows my mind because Miller never did!! Well he does now but it seemed like he didn't forever. I love her in this stage but I would be lying if I said I wasn't excited for her to get a bit bigger and be able to crawl around and play with him. Here's a few pics of this doll face.



 She was laughing at her dad in this one.



1 comment: