Monroe was blessed on May 19. It was nice to have some family in town. Brady, his brother, and my dad were supposed to do a century ride the day before the blessing but it ended up being really bad weather so they decided not to do it. But we had a good time. We got together with family after the blessing at a park. It was a nice day and we are so grateful to have Monroe in our family. She is such a sweetheart and such a wonderful baby. Here's some pictures of the little miss. I borrowed one of my sister's dresses she used for her twins.
This pic is not my favorite since I look like a 2 ton tomato but oh well! I'm trying to come to terms with my weight not going down while nursing. My milk supply is great and Monroe is good at nursing so I want to keep it up but I feel like my body is holding onto all it's fat stores for a famine or something! I really enjoy exercising so that's not the issue, hopefully it won't stick forever!
She looks like she's pooping! haha!
I think this one is my favorite.











Cute!!!!
ReplyDelete