If I had to choose my favorite part about all these hospitals visits, it would be the times that Brady comes. There's just something about seeing him hold Miller that I just love. It's so cute. Last night he topped Miller off with a bottle. He does a great job feeding him. I was trying to show him how to burp him and that was kind of funny. He'll catch on quick. We are still hopeful that our handsome baby boy will come home with us soon. On the way home last night we were talking about how we don't really feel like parents. I'm assuming that feeling will come when he is home with us. It is just a really weird feeling that is hard to describe. Something about leaving him there and not being able to hold him all the time. Apparently we needed to learn a thing or two about patience.

So cute! I'm glad he's doing well! I hope he comes soon!
ReplyDelete