So last week we decided it was time to give Miller a haircut. Most of his baby hair had fallen out except on top and above his ears. It was just looking pretty gnarly. It was pretty hilarious. Here's the handsome fella before the cut. Look at him staring at those clippers.

Here he's trying to figure out what is going on. Not sure if he like the vibrating.
Calmed down after he realized it wasn't all that bad. Brady did the clippers and I trimmed the top with scissors. His hair looks a lot better now. I just get a little sad when I look at his old pictures and see how much hair he was born with. But I'm excited for his hair to grow in.

Brady was having fun with some of his putter covers. Miller wasn't the biggest fan.



Oh my gosh can I just tell you how much I love chubby babies! He's so darling
ReplyDelete