Not Too Much Syrup

Not Too Much Syrup

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Birthday Boy

Brady's birthday is December 30 so we had a nice celebration down in Vegas. I made him breakfast in bed then we headed out to go golfing. His birthday is also the same day as my nephew Drew so we went to meet everyone at the bowling alley after golfing. Brady and I seemed to get into bowling over our Christmas break. We both want our own shoes and ball now. After bowling we headed over to Matt and Kay's house. It was a fun evening. I normally make him a cake with my cute cupcake cake pan but I didn't have it with me so I just cut up a normal cake and tried to make it look fancy. Thanks mom for doing the decorating!




Brady had a crack at the pinata. He used a wooden bat, as opposed to the plastic one the kids were using. It slipped right out of his hands and smashed into the cement wall, just about knocking all of Kolby's teeth out. I'm just really glad it only hit the wall. I took the wooden bat from him after that.
Cute birthday boys.


Miller chillin' at the bowling alley.

Harrison and Miller both playing with Miller's new jumper from grandma and grandpa Weaver. We all had to keep our eye on Mr. Harrison, he' s quite the busy body and Miller isn't there yet.
This was another game on Christmas day. We had to decorate ornaments out of all sorts of candy. Somehow Kresta came out a winner in just about every game! I totally thought my was the best! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment