Not Too Much Syrup

Not Too Much Syrup

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Masters and Easter

Our Easter Sunday was lovely. Brady was of course most excited about watching the Master's golf tournament. So we went to church then watched the tournament. It was honestly a great tournament. One of our favorite players even won! Anyways, we didn't do any crazy Easter celebrations. We got Miller a cute basket at Hobby Lobby and filled it mostly with what my parents gave him for Easter. Brady and I went to the outlets the weekend before so we considered that our presents. I did fill a basket for Brady with candy and a soda. I have previously done a scavenger hunt for him to find his basket. That's what my mom always did and he wasn't the biggest fan. Maybe because I had him going all over for clues. So this year I did a super sort scavenger hunt with only 2 clues. One of which just required him going to church. I just wanted him to think a long hunt was ahead for him. Here's Miller enjoying the tournament and his Easter gifts.

 I feel like Brady is laying on the couch in every picture I take of him and Miller. Perhaps I need to capture them in a different pose.






No comments:

Post a Comment